As a business owner/entrepreneur do you struggle with losing weight?

Josh1clark

Thanks to the admin who let me join this cool group!

Hey Everyone, I'm currently in a research phase where I'm trying to find out how one could make it easier for business owners and entrepreneurs to lose weight 1f642.png:

So I have 2 simple question

As a business owner/entrepreneur do you struggle with losing weight? If you do what are the 2 biggest issues you face?

SkyWriting

Seriously? It can also be medically dangerous. Consult your doctor first.
Seriously. This includes overnight hours and your doctor will explain the many health benefits. 16 hours per day without food is very healthy. Many of your body processes work better without burning sugars. A busy business person can easily work a 16 hour fast into their schedule.

djbaxter

Administrator
I suspect most medical professionals would tell you there are better and safer ways to lose weight than stressing your system by fasting. Portion control and making nutritious food choices for starters.

It's not just about losing weight. It's about sustainable lifestyle choices. Otherwise you just go into the common weight rebound cycle that you get with virtually all fad diets.

VirtualGlobalPhone

12 to 16 hour fasting per day is helpful.
Instead of fasting do a mirror exercise of 10 min a day of simply accepting who you are, will bring more life and joy.

Losing and gaining weight is unique like the DNA of every person.

The problem with all of us is we tend to match someone else on us and obviously you either tend to lose or gain weight based on what one sees.

Instead, simply love who you are!!!

SkyWriting

I suspect most medical professionals would tell you there are better and safer ways to lose weight than stressing your system by fasting. Portion control and making nutritious food choices for starters.

It's not just about losing weight. It's about sustainable lifestyle choices. Otherwise you just go into the common weight rebound cycle that you get with virtually all fad diets.
And that is the benefit of daily fasting. It's part of your lifestyle and not a restriction on what you eat. Though that should change as well. I try to pass along only advice from world class experts. Please do look into it for your own health.

6 Popular Ways to Do Intermittent Fasting - Healthline
Healthline: Medical information and health advice you can trust. › nutrition › 6-ways-to-do-intermittent-fasting
Jun 4, 2017 - Bottom Line: The 16/8 method involves daily fasts of 16 hours for men, and 14-15 hours for women.

Daily fasting works for weight loss, finds report on 16:8 diet ...
https://www.sciencedaily.com › releases › 2018/06

Jun 18, 2018 - Daily fasting is an effective tool to reduce weight and lower blood pressure, according to a new study that examines the effect of time-restricted eating on weight loss in obese individuals. Daily fasting is an effective tool to reduce weight and lower blood pressure,

Intermittent fasting: Surprising update - Harvard Health Blog ...
Health Information and Medical Information - Harvard Health › blog › intermittent-fasting-surprising-up...
Jun 29, 2018 - There is good evidence that intermittent fasting can be as effective for weight

djbaxter

Administrator
I would still strongly recommend checking with your doctor first.

See also:

SkyWriting

Instead of fasting do a mirror exercise of 10 min a day of simply accepting who you are, will bring more life and joy.

Losing and gaining weight is unique like the DNA of every person.

The problem with all of us is we tend to match someone else on us and obviously you either tend to lose or gain weight based on what one sees.

Instead, simply love who you are!!!
Blood pressure moderation is a key benefit to daily fasting habits. And there are other health benefits.

VirtualGlobalPhone

Blood pressure moderation is a key benefit to daily fasting habits. And there are other health benefits.
Any amount of argument we do over what's best it's ultimately what works for the person who feels suffered!!! Remember that life is all about Living with fearless and acceptance.

SkyWriting

Thanks to the admin who let me join this cool group!

Hey Everyone, I'm currently in a research phase where I'm trying to find out how one could make it easier for business owners and entrepreneurs to lose weight View attachment 1915:
Another easy to follow program is keeping carbs at close to zero for your first 6 hours of the day. This sets your metabolism for burning fat well into the rest of the day. So just reordering what you would normally eat so carbs come later is an easy type of diet. Though don't load on carbs at bedtime either.

ZoeSkinner

Hi everyone, I agree with the above recommendations to check with your doctor first because depending on your metabolism you will be able to find a successful weight loss program.

djbaxter

Administrator
I found out with the help of a friend who recommended to me from his own experience Noom food list that is a very effective program and even in the first two weeks I lost 4 kg which motivated me to go on and in a month I managed to lose 8 kg. I am very happy that I found this program and I recommend you to try it too!
  1. Losing weight when initially starting a diet is easy and common but it often reflects more about paying attention to what you eat rather than the specific diet itself.
  2. Most people who go on a diet, pretty much any diet, to lose weight gain it all back within a few months to a year after they stop the diet.
  3. A diet that works for one person may be a total failure for another.
  4. Many if not most fad diets are inherently unhealthy over the long run.

Azam.net

I spent way too much time on the computer, so it is a struggle to not put on weight.

However, I try to eat healthily and get regular exercise. I have no choice, otherwise I'd become obese like most geeks in my industry :)

A key ingredient of being successful in business is to be fit and healthy. Otherwise you will not be as productive and will also wear out over time. I see a lot of physical and emotional wrecks in business as they get older.

I don't do it for weight loss, as the weight comes straight back on, but I have studied a huge amount about fasting, including seeing some of the top medical experts in the world who advocate it, and so do intermittent dry and wet fasting. In terms of the latter, I fast on water only for between about 5-9 day once a month.

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe